Senior Airport Architect, MAC
Alan Howell AIA, Senior Airport Architect- Airport Development Department for the Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport and reliever airport system, has seventeen years of aviation design experience and a decade of other innovative design experience to draw from as he assists and expands the Metropolitan Airports Commission’s Vision Statement “Providing your best airport experience”. At MSP, Alan is responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of new facilities, major remodeled facilities, and facility redevelopment/repurposing at all of MAC’s airports, with a focus on sustainable practices and multi-department/multi-discipline coordination.
- Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret: 4 tickets (not Sat. or special events or between 11/15-12/31)
- Stevie Ray's Improv Company: 2-month Beg. Improvisation Course (new students 18 & up)
- Biaggi's Italiano Ristorante in Maple Grove: gift certificate for dinner
- Foss Swim School: Gift card for $50 toward lessons plus waived $35 New Family Regis. Fee
- Brave New Workshop: 2 tickets (some restrictions)
- Guthrie Theater: 2 tickets to a 2016-17 play for 1st 12 shows (not opening night or Christmas Carol)
An overview of the new Hill Capital Corporation was provided Aug. 9 by Patrick Donohue, an Eden Prairie resident and Hill Capital’s president and CEO.
Hill Capital Corporation was created to carry on the entrepreneurial spirit forged by the late James J. Hill, the Canadian-American railroad executive known as The Empire Builder for creating the privately financed trans-continental Great Northern Railway in the late-1800s. He did it in a way that encouraged industry and diversified farming along the route, ensuring the railroad line’s lasting economic health and vitality.